Settlement and Integration assists new immigrants to Canada to identify and assess their needs and barriers and provides newcomers with information, options, and referrals to relevant services and resources within the community.
Settlement and Integration helps newcomers to become independent and contributing members of the community by providing skills to participate in the community and knowledge of opportunities that promote civic participation while promoting cross-cultural understanding.
- Provide Identification letters for non documented Somali refugee claimants and Convention refugees for Hearing and Permanent Residence Applications
- We provide advocacy services to refugee claimants
- Verifying and Commissioning of Affidavit, Statutory Declarations and other legal documents
- We support and assist in reviewing group sponsorship applications
- We support clients in accessing legal aid services
- Referral and Information services